Friday, April 20, 2012

A First Post!

Hello world!

I'm so excited to have a chance to share my passions and life via technology. I don't quite know what I'm going to be blogging about. Um...let's start by talking about me!

I'm an anthropologist, though I'm not employed as such at the moment, and I'm in school working toward my BA in anthro as well. I could go on forever about random things IN my life, but this blog is supposed to be about me!

Um....drat. I can't think of anything else to say. Ok, here's what I'm going to do! I'm going to find something interesting to discuss, and then I'll blog about that! Ooh, maybe we can have some sort of discussion. That would make me so happy. I love a good debate.

So, um...Ok! There are some of my favorite blogs over there on the side (I like a wide variety of stuff), and you should definitely check those out. And I have a twitter, and a facebook...Oh. I don't think I linked the facebook...Can you link a facebook to a blog? There has to be SOME way...

Well, I'm babbling. But I warned people of that in the sign at the top, so if you're still reading, it means you like me babbling. Still, I hope my next post will have a bit more direction to it.

See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Civil discussion is a lost art in the days of the internet. Let's try and bring it back!